Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My First Blog Post EVAR!

Hey all! My name is Raymond, and I play Minmon, a feral druid on the Vek'nilash server. I am both a founder and officer of Band of Thorns a casual raiding guild on the Vek'nilash-US server which also happens to be the second longest lived Horde guild on the server.

I started this blog because I wanted to share my experiences as both a raiding feral druid, and as an officer trying to walk the tightrope between "casual" and "progression."

I'll admit to being a first-time blogger, so any comments and suggestions from the world at large are more than welcome.


Kestra said...

Good luck with the blog Raymond. Came accross your introduction on Blog Azeroth, thought I'd pop by say hi, Must say I love the seal cub pic.

Derek said...

Good luck and god speed with the blog. -Derek (Kanya)